Items to be used
- Bucket – this is a mixing container where ingredients are put and mixed.
2. Wooden stick – is used to mix the liquid foam
3. Gloves -are to be put on hand to protect from danger of raw materials used when mixing soap.
4. Nose mask – are put on hand to protect the body from hazardous raw materials.
5. Table spoon – Is used to measure the raw materials.
Raw materials needed to make 20 litres of liquid soap
1.Clean water – 20 litres
2. Ungalo – 1kg
3. Salt – 1kg
4. Sulphric acid – 1kg
5. Caustic – ¼ kg but measure 3 table spoons.
7. Perfume Preservative
NOTE: Weighting scale of raw materials is done while purchasing. and Keep out of reach of children
1. Get all the raw materials and equipment together on the table in their rightful measurements.
2. Mix ungalo and salt, stir until raw materials turn white in color. After that add 1cup of water and continue to stir.
3. Prepare sulphric acid in another small bucket with water and add to the bucket you have prepared first.
4. Prepare citric acid in a cup until it dissolves and add to the first bucket.
5. Put in color in the solution prepared then perfume and preservative which helps the solution to last.
6. After the process, put it aside until the bubbles are removed and do not cover. Then put the solution in clean jerry cans.
CREDIT: VISION GROUP