To be the most creative urban radio station for the people in the region by enriching their lives with programmes and services that inform, Educate, and Entertain, hence providing commercial and social transformation.
To become the regions number one most listened to radio station and most popular urban media house in the east of Uganda and western Kenya.
- To promote small and medium sized enterprises (SME) in and out of the region through mass media advertisements.
- To capture the ignored demographic groups like the youths who constitute Uganda’s largest population through competitive programmes.
- To gradually unite the diverse cultures in the region.
RELEVANCY AND SCOPE
- We are an urban English, luganda, Swahili, Ateso, Jopadhola and few slung radio which has the latest recordings, production and broadcasting hardware’s and software’s that are efficient.
- We are also located in the heart of Tororo town giving our business partners easy accessibility to our services.
- We attract both literate and illiterate audience, because of the urban house style that entails international and national languages